Terms and Conditions
- I understand that attendance at a dog training class or private consultation is not without risk to myself, members of my family who may attend, and/or my dog. This is because my or other dogs to which I/we may be exposed may be difficult to control and maybe the cause of injury even when handled with the greatest of care. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Papa’s Girls, LLC d/b/a All About My Dog, its members, employees and agents, from any and all claims by me and/or any member of my family.
- I hereby waive and release Papa’s Girls, LLC d/b/a All About My Dog, its members, employees and agents from any and all liability of any nature, for any injury or damage which I or my dog may suffer, including specifically, but not without limitation, any injury or damage resulting from the action of any dog, and I expressly assume the risk of any such damage or injury while attending any training session or private consultation, at the training facility, including its egresses, parking areas and the surrounding areas thereto.
- In consideration of and as inducement to the acceptance of my application for enrollment in a training class or private consultation, I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Papa’s Girls, LLC d/b/a All About My Dog, its members, employees and agents from any and all claims by me and/or any member of my family while in the training facility, including its egresses, parking areas and the surrounding areas thereto as a result of any action by any dog, including my own.
- I understand that when I sign up and pay for a dog training class or private consultation it takes an available limited space for another prospective student and that because of this there are NO REFUNDS if the space I reserved is cancelled less than 48 hours before the scheduled time of the training class or private consultation.
- I understand that training classes and private consultations at Papa’s Girls, LLC d/b/a All About My Dog are for the sole purpose of teaching me and my dog basic on and off-leash commands. I understand that no dog is 100% predictable or perfect. I understand that these techniques are only effective when reinforced on a consistent basis and thus, I realize that even with training, unpredictable conduct may occur without warning. I understand that any harm my dog may inflict on any person or animal during and after a training session, or at any time in the dog’s life is not the responsibility of Papa’s Girls, LLC d/b/a All About My Dog. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Papa’s Girls, LLC d/b/a All About My Dog, its members, employees and agents from any and all claims by me and/or any member of my family.
- I understand that my and my dog’s participation in dog training classes and private consultation involve risk and possible injury, including but not limited to:
- Exposure to parasites, viruses, and other medical conditions passed from dog-to-dog or person-to-dog.
- Sprains, strains, bites, broken bones.
- Fatigue, dehydration, nicks, cuts, or death.
- Property damage and/or physical injury, such as from falling, slipping, illness, and/ or dog bites.
- I further understand that not each and every potential risk can be listed above but, nonetheless agree that the benefits associated with dog training outweigh the possible risks, therefore, I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to hold harmless and indemnify Papa’s Girls, LLC d/b/a All About My Dog, its members, employees and agents, from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, or rights of action, which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected with my dog’s participation in activities at Papa’s Girls, LLC d/b/a All About My Dog, including those allegedly attributable to the negligent acts or omissions of its staff.
- I state that my dog and I are in a physical condition necessary to be able to participate in dog training classes and/or private consultations and that neither I nor my dog have been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my or my dog’s participation in these activities. I hereby waive and relinquish Papa’s Girls, LLC d/b/a All About My Dog, its members, employees and agents, for any injury, mental or physical, to myself or my dog.
- I agree to accept responsibility for any damage caused by my dog or myself to any and all property and persons within the All About My Dogs training facility, including its egresses and parking area.
- I warrant that my dog is current with the vaccinations required by law, and that to the best of my knowledge, my dog is healthy and free of fleas, ticks and parasites.
- I understand that Papa’s Girls, LLC d/b/a All About My Dog does not guarantee the results of its dog training classes or its private consultations.
- I understand that Papa’s Girls, LLC d/b/a All About My Dog reserves the exclusive right to decline participation or to terminate participation in activities at Papa’s Girls, LLC d/b/a All About My Dog to any dog at any time for any reason.
- I understand that I am responsible for updating any and all personal information and any information regarding my pet as it changes.
- I hereby agree and covenant for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and anyone else who may claim on my behalf to waive, release and discharge Papa’s Girls, LLC d/b/a All About My Dog, its members, employees and agents from any and all claims arising out of or in connection with or in any way related this training class.
- Should Papa’s Girls, LLC d/b/a All About My Dog, or anyone acting on its behalf, be required for any reason to incur attorney fees and costs to enforce or defend this agreement, I agree to indemnify and reimburse Papa’s Girls, LLC d/b/a All About My Dog for such fees and costs.
- Further I agree and understand that any disputes arising out of this Agreement will be decided pursuant to the laws of the State of Massachusetts and venue shall be in Middlesex County.
- I hereby agree that these agreements, waivers, and authorizations will remain valid and in force as long as and whenever my dog participates in any activity at or with Papa’s Girls, LLC d/b/a All About My Dog.
The following discloses the policies for information gathering and dissemination of Massachusetts web site, https://allaboutmydog.com
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
AAMD, is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. The collected information is limited to that received via on-line registration forms, e-mail and direct contact with Users. The forms are entirely voluntary and ask for limited information, including first name, last name, pet name, email address, and phone number. The other collected information is voluntarily provided by Users.
Other than as necessary to fulfill a User request, e.g. to refer User to another service provider, collected information is not shared with or sold to any third party. The information collected through the contact forms is used only to better serve Users.
Access to and Control Over Information
Users may opt out of any future contacts from AAMD at any time. By contacting AAMD via the email address or phone number given on its web site, Users may inquire as to the following:
- What data AAMD has collected about User, if any.
- Change/correct any data AAMD has about User.
- Request that AAMD delete any data it has about User.
- Express any concern User has about AAMD’s use of User’s data.
AAMD takes precautions to protect User information. When User submits sensitive information via AAMD’s website, the information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever sensitive information, such as credit card data is collected, the information is encrypted and transmitted to AAMD in a secure way. Users can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of User’s web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the AAMD web page.
While AAMD uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, AAMD also protects User information offline. Only employees and agents of AAMD who need the information to perform a specific task, for example, selling retail products, training or providing ancillary customer services are granted access to personally identifiable information. AAMD stores all User information in secure databases protected by a variety of access controls. This data is accessed only for the purposes specified in this privacy statement.
Registration and Orders
To register for a class, private consultation or ancillary service, Users must provide contact information (name, pet’s name, address and phone number) and financial information (credit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill User’s registration requests. If AAMD is not able to process a registration request, it will use this information to contact User.
AAMD shares aggregated demographic information with its partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Be aware that AAMD is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. AAMD encourages Users to be aware when they leave AAMD’s site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys and Contests
From time to time AAMD may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and Users may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose requested information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name, pet’s name and mailing or shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age and dog breed). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Full payment is required for your wellness appointment, private lesson, house call, group class, workshop, playgroup, clinic, event, outing, or any other service. If full payment is not received, no registration or reservation will be made. Registrations and reservations are not transferable to another class or another dog. The number of participants is limited and filled on a first come / first served basis. If the group class in which Member is interested is filled, Member should contact AAMD about alternate class availability, as AAMD will not be prompted to do so. If a waiting list is created, Member will be notified if the requested time slot becomes available.
If, after registering, a Member is unable to attend a group class, private session, or other service, notifications to firstname.lastname@example.org received two (2) days prior to the date of your scheduled service will result in a full refund of the amount paid. Notifications received fewer than 48 hours prior to the start time of the service will result in the forfeiture of 100% of the amount paid.
- No tuition will be refunded upon the start of the class session.
- No refunds will be given for missed private lessons, house calls or wellness appointments.
- No refunds will be given for classes that cannot be attended due to inadequate or missing medical/fecal records, per our requirements.