Required Medical Records
Safety is our number one priority at All About My Dog. Without a safe and controlled environment, our students cannot learn and thrive as they should. Therefore, we require that all students must provide up-to-date medical records prior to their first visit. Once on file, your dog’s medical records must be updated yearly. (Note: There are no refunds or make-ups for classes forfeited due to missing medical records.)
Fecal Lab Results
Records must include a negative fecal report stating “No Parasites Seen.” When your dog is tested, remember to ask your vet for a hard copy of the results, or have them email the results to us directly. (See “How To Submit Your Dog’s Records” below.)
All dogs six months and older must be vaccinated for Rabies as required by Massachusetts state law. All other vaccinations must be current per the recommendation of your veterinarian.
How To Submit Your Dog’s Records
Records must be submitted prior to your first visit to the Dog Center. Remember that the records must include a negative fecal report stating “No Parasites Seen.” Several options for submitting your dog’s records include:
- Email an electronic version of your dog’s records to email@example.com. (pdf files are recommended.)
- Email an electronic version of your dog’s records to your specific trainer. Trainer emails are available here. (pdf files are recommended.)
- Ask your veterinarian to forward your dog’s records to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail a hard copy of your dog’s records to All About My Dog, 42 Worcester St., Natick, MA 01760.
- Upload an electronic version of your dog’s records using the form below. (pdf files are recommended.)
Medical Records Submission Form