Respect is fundamental to the human-dog relationship. As humans, we strive to teach our dogs respect in the form of good manners—no jumping, no biting, stop barking, off leash walking, and come when called. But we don’t always think about what our dogs need from us.Read More...
My puppy bites! Will he grow out of it? She’s teething, right? Is he just playing? Unfortunately, the answer can be yes and no. Here’s what we mean…Read More...
- Safety First!
- Natural Rhythms and Relaxation
- Newly Adopted Dogs: 5 Tips for Success
- Pets in Public Places
- Ready to Go Kayaking
- Superheroes: Jordan & Leroy
- My Puppy Bites
- Superheroes: Kristin & Leilani
- Halloween Besties – Photo Contest Winners
- Doggie Halloween Party!
- Goblins Ring the Bell: 8 Tips to Keeping Your Dog Calm
- Ready to Go Swimming
- On the Leash: 10 Tips To Keeping Your Dog Calm
- Nailed it! No joke
- Far Out, Man. WOOF!
- Spotlight on Dougie
- Ready to Go Hiking
- Dogs Need To Gnaw!
- Is My Dog Aggressive?
- At the Vet: 10 Tips to Keeping Your Dog Calm
- Microchipping Your Dog
activities adoption aggression agility anxiety barking behavior biting bones bully sticks calming clinic communication community covid crate diet dream dog exercise fitness foster games gnawing growling hiking holidays leadership leash microchip nature nutrition outdoors reactivity ready-to-go rescue respect safety service dog superheroes swimming tips training treats triggers weight