Is your dog barking, lunging, growling on the leash? Encounters that don’t go well create fear and tension in owners and dogs alike. Here are ten tips for calming your dog and improving your on-leash walks.Read More...
Spring is here (at last!) Summer is around the corner. At All About My Dog, we thought it would be fun to talk about great outdoor activities you can share with your favorite canine pal. First up in our series is… Ready to Go: HIKING!Read More...
- Safety First!
- Natural Rhythms and Relaxation
- Newly Adopted Dogs: 5 Tips for Success
- Pets in Public Places
- Ready to Go Kayaking
- Superheroes: Jordan & Leroy
- My Puppy Bites
- Superheroes: Kristin & Leilani
- Halloween Besties – Photo Contest Winners
- Doggie Halloween Party!
- Goblins Ring the Bell: 8 Tips to Keeping Your Dog Calm
- Ready to Go Swimming
- On the Leash: 10 Tips To Keeping Your Dog Calm
- Nailed it! No joke
- Far Out, Man. WOOF!
- Spotlight on Dougie
- Ready to Go Hiking
- Dogs Need To Gnaw!
- Is My Dog Aggressive?
- At the Vet: 10 Tips to Keeping Your Dog Calm
- Microchipping Your Dog
activities adoption aggression agility anxiety barking behavior biting bones bully sticks calming clinic communication community covid crate diet dream dog exercise fitness foster games gnawing growling hiking holidays leadership leash microchip nature nutrition outdoors reactivity ready-to-go rescue respect safety service dog superheroes swimming tips training treats triggers weight