Welcome to BARKBACK — our newest outreach program to help you live your dream with your dog. The Lisa Rockland Method with its focus on balance, calmness, mutual respect and fun, empowers you to communicate with your dog in a new way, a way that answers your dog’s questions. Once you can communicate, your dog’s unwanted behavior will change. Often immediately.Read More...
- Safety First!
- Daily Educational Walks
- Newly Adopted Dogs: 5 Tips for Success
- Pets in Public Places
- Ready to Go Kayaking
- Superheroes: Jordan & Leroy
- My Puppy Bites
- Superheroes: Kristin & Leilani
- Halloween Besties – Photo Contest Winners
- Doggie Halloween Party!
- Goblins Ring the Bell: 8 Tips to Keeping Your Dog Calm
- Ready to Go Swimming
- On the Leash: 10 Tips To Keeping Your Dog Calm
- Nailed it! No joke
- Far Out, Man. WOOF!
- Spotlight on Dougie
- Ready to Go Hiking
- Dogs Need To Gnaw!
- Is My Dog Aggressive?
- At the Vet: 10 Tips to Keeping Your Dog Calm
- Microchipping Your Dog
activities adoption aggression agility anxiety barking behavior biting bones bully sticks calming clinic communication community covid crate diet dream dog exercise fitness foster games gnawing growling hiking holidays leadership leash nature nutrition outdoors reactivity ready-to-go rescue respect safety service dog superheroes swimming tips training treats triggers walking weight